Monday, September 8, 2014

All About Me

Hello,
I am so excited to be a part of the Torch family! I have heard great things about this school from my good friend and mentor Mr. Boglitch. I look forward to the upcoming school year and can't wait to get to know your children and help them achieve their academic, social and behavioural goals for grade 3. In a round about way I feel an old connection with this area. When I was young my father taught in the area and also ran a city gymnastics program out of St. Alexander. I loved driving around this neighbourhood as it always meant gymnastics was just around the corner!

I have been blessed with many fantastic teaching experiences and I hope to continue adding to these experiences during my time at W.J. Langlois. I have spent the past 10 years splitting time between St. Francis (2003-2009) and St. Gabriel (2009-2014). I have taught between grades 3-6 and have also spent time working in LSST.

No comments:

Post a Comment