Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Email Subscription Fix!

My apologies if you've tried to subscribe to the Blog via email and it hasn't worked. I was just made aware of this issue this afternoon (thank you Mrs. M). I believe I have fixed the problem and I was able to successfully register. I hope you have the same luck. Thank you very much for your patience. When you enter your preferred email address and click on 'submit' a smaller window should appear (Feedburner). It will ask you to verify your email address and enter a security code. When you have completed this, you should be set to receive all blog updates. Please send me a message via your child's agenda if you experience any problems.

I will have our classroom computers set to the Blog on Meet the Teacher night. Please pop-in and register. I would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment