Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Days are HERE!

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped make our 'Classroom Blog' successful! It was a relatively new adventure for me and I am happy to say that with your support (signing up via email) and frequent blog checking, it was much more successful than I had ever imagined it would be. It was my hope to provide some insight towards the day-to-day workings of our classroom while also providing helpful tips, links and information so that each student and parent would benefit from visiting. Our year was fantastic! We had so many new and fabulous learning experiences I can only pray that they will be remembered in the years to come. As many of you already know, I have accepted a teaching position at W.J. Langlois school for the upcoming year. As I look back on this year, I cannot think of another group in the school as kind and accepting as your children. Your children put forth a 'collective' effort that was contagious! Their ability to work with one another was remarkable. It will serve them all well as they move on through the junior grades. I would like to wish everyone a safe, long and fun-filled summer. Also, my husband and I look forward to joining you all next year as Guardian parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment